MAKE SWADDLE BATHING EASY
immersion Swaddle bathing is the least stressful form of bathing
for the baby and the caregiver6.
- Supports family-centered care3,6
- Mimics compact environment of womb3
- Decreases physiologic and motor stress1,3,4
- Conserves energy1,3,4
- Improves state control6
- Enhances ability to feed after bath3,6
- Decreases temperature loss1,3
- Causes less crying6
- Facilitates social interaction6
- Should be routine in your hospital1,3,6
ways to implement TURTLETUB in your hospital
The TurtleTub bathing system can be implemented in three ways:
1) The TurtleTub functions as a single-patient-use tub. It is used one or more times on the same infant and then gifted to the family after discharge. This approach is the most family-centered and has potential to impact patient satisfaction.
2) The TurtleTub functions as a multi-use tub in which it is reused on multiple patients with a clean, disposable plastic liner for each infant.
3) A combination approach suggests that the hospital uses the TurtleTub on multiple patients with the liner, but single-use tubs are stocked to gift to families who would most benefit from having the tub at home. Extended length-of-stay, infants with NAS, families with minimal support systems, and infants in isolation should all be candidates for a single-patient-use tub.
TURTLETUB FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ribs and high sides supports infant
- Fleece blanket has excellent thermal properties
- Temperature strip designed for infant bathing
- Rinse cup stores conveniently
- Neutral PH mild TurtleTub baby wash
- Convenient Pour Spout
- Smooth contours for easy cleaning
- Flow through design keeps water circulating around baby and holds temperature
- Stackable for easy storage
- Using our disposable liners allows the TurtleTub to be re-used on multiple patients.
- Small footprint, saves table space
- Easy to lift and carry
TURTLETUB™ 360 VIEW VIDEO